The Adelaide Bite, proudly presented by SA Power Networks, are excited to announce more specific details of the "Bring Your Dog to The Ball Park" game on January 8 at 11:30AM.
This is a unique sporting event where you are encouraged to bring your four-legged friend with you to the ballpark.
Our partners at Guide Dogs SA will be in attendance to give you information about becoming involved with this great organisation! Bring some lose change and donate to a great cause!
IS BRINGING YOUR DOG TO A BALL GAME RIGHT FOR YOUR DOG?
YES, if your dog:
- Is old enough to be around other dogs and people (at least six month of age)
- Is up-to-date on all required vaccinations
- Is in relatively good health
- Does well on a leash and is not aggressive to other dogs
- Is friendly toward humans and not excessively fearful
- Is a Bite fan!
Probably NOT, if your dog:
- Is still to young to mix with a big crowd
- Is a senior dog that might have trouble being outside
- Has aggressive tendencies towards other dogs or humans while-on leash
- Is a Canberra Cavalry fan….(kidding! All are welcome!)
- Is exhibiting any signs of illness close to the day of the game, ie cough, nasal - discharge, lethargy and diarrhea). These symptoms can be signs of potentially infectios illnesses and would probably be best for your dog, as well as other dogs in attendance, if they did not make the trips.
***Older dogs, dogs with short muzzles, and/or dogs in general that are quickly prone to heat exhaustion should consider not attending this this event or possibly plan on leaving before the end of the game. Even though there will be cool water in hand, the direct sun and heat can be a dangerous combination for dogs.
It will be a fantastic weekend so get your tickets at http://bit.ly/2dNLVnX